Working together with your veterinarian you can help assure that your exotic pets lives a happy and active life. Through the assistance of your veterinarian, together you will craft effective husbandry plans and address health problems promptly.
Please bring to your appointment:
The completed information form found here on our website.
- Any records from visits to other veterinary hospitals, from breeders, pet shops or rescue organizations.
- A list of any questions or concerns you may have.
- A recent fecal sample.
- The name of the food(s) your pet is eating and how much they eat daily.
- Please bring the names and dosages of any medications or supplements you give your pet.
Here’s what to expect:
- Initial examinations usually take at least 30 minutes.
- Your pet will be weighed and have their pulse, temperature (when appropriate) and respiratory rate recorded by a technician.
- The doctor will visit with you and discuss your pet’s history.
- The doctor will do a complete physical examination.
- Your doctor will assist in crafting a plan to help keep your pet healthy anto manage any illnesses identified..
Our doctors have worked very hard to craft health care plans, making sure that your dog remains as healthy and happy as possible throughout all of it’s life stages. We are also committed to maintaining excellence in veterinary medical and surgical care, 24/7. Our facility is prepared to assist your pet under any circumstances and at any time.
If you should have any further questions in advance of your visit, please call our office