Vet -Stem Regenerative Medicine
Vet-Stem Regenerative Stem Cells are your own animal's natural healing cells from fat tissue and are capable of differentiating into a variety of tissue types including tendon, ligament, bone, cartilage and muscle and have been proven to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Hip, knee, elbow, shoulder
- Reported duration of effect is 3-24 months
- Approximately 80% of dogs have a slight to significant improvement
48 hour turnaround time
- Tendon injuries
- Ligament Injuries
Is Vet-Stem right for my dog?
- Collect adipose, overnight to lab
- Isolation of cells, extra cells banked for future use
- Injection of therapeutic cells
1. Is your dog not responding well to NSAIDS, or not able to tolerate NSAIDS?
2. Has your vet determined that orthopedic surgery would not help your dog?
3. Does your dog need long term pain medications?
4. Does your dog have osteoarthritis, immune mediated polyarthritis or a tendon or a ligament injury?
5. do you prefer a more natural or holistic approach(using your own dogs stem cells)?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, talk to us about stem cell therapy or visit www.vet-stem.com
Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug(NSAID) Usage in Dogs
At 90 days after treatment greater than 33%
of dogs discontinued
the use of NSAIDs completely, and greater than 28%
dogs decreased their dependency of NSAIDs.
Stem cells can be used with
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Adequan, glucosamine, chondroitin, HA