Annual examinations are an important part of keeping your pet healthy and
active. The examination allows us to discuss and assess your pet’s progress,
perform a thorough physical examination and plan for the year ahead! Annual
examinations are not just for vaccines. They allow us to identify issues early,
discuss any problems you have noticed at home, and prevent future health
Our doctors have worked very hard to craft health care plans, making sure that
your dog remains as healthy and happy as possible throughout all of it’s life
stages. We are also committed to maintaining excellence in veterinary medical
and surgical care, 24/7. Our facility is prepared to assist your pet under any
circumstances and at any time.
Please bring to your appointment:
- Any records from visits to other veterinary hospitals.
- A list of any questions or concerns you may have.
- A recent fecal sample.
- The name of the food your pet is eating and how much they eat daily.
- Please bring the names and dosages of any medications or supplements you give your pet.
Here’s what to expect:
- Annual examinations usually take at least 30 minutes.
- Your pet will be weighed and have their pulse, temperature and respiratory rate recorded by a technician.
- The doctor will visit with you and discuss your pet’s history.
- The doctor will do a complete physical examination.
- Finally, the doctor will discuss any observations they have made and make recommendations regarding vaccines, heartworm testing, diet changes, flea/tick and heartworm prevention, etc.
- Your doctor will assist you in crafting a plan that is tailored to your pet’s life style.
If you should have any further questions in advance to your visit, please call us at: